Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
Rules for BlogZone three:
- No spamming
- No flaming
- No impersonating other users
- No misuse of administrator or modderator privlages
- No misuse of the report tool
- No harrasing other users
- No swearing or attempting to bypass the filters
- No advertizing of other Blogs (This rule has since been modified. You may now break this rule in the designated areas)
Breaking these rules can and will result in:
- deletion of posts
- loss of privlages (i.e. PM's)
- Temporary ban
- Permanant ban by IP, user, and E-mail
Please contact an administrator for more detials
Please also note that these rules also apply to members of the origional blogzone. And also note that these rules go in addition to the rules of Forumotion. And lastly, although Blogzone will do it's best to keep you informed of rule updates, you are ultimately responsible for knowing, following, and continuing to check up on these rules as they may change from time to time.
Rules last updated August 7th, 2008