Blogzone3
Welcome! Activity on the forum is slow right now, but you can help us out with some quality posting. Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blogzone3
Welcome! Activity on the forum is slow right now, but you can help us out with some quality posting. Enjoy!
Blogzone3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai! Entersomethingthatwillgetoverthetencharactersthing

+4
*Elle*
Presidente
fireflare77
Carbon_Copy
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hai! Entersomethingthatwillgetoverthetencharactersthing Empty Hai! Entersomethingthatwillgetoverthetencharactersthing

Post by Carbon_Copy Thu May 01, 2008 1:59 am

Hallo, for those of you who haven't met/or who don't remember me, my name's Rissa and I'm insane. Very Happy That's all you really need to know. So...Baah, I suck at introductions.
Carbon_Copy
Carbon_Copy
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Number of posts : 13
Warning Level : No Warnings
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Hai! Entersomethingthatwillgetoverthetencharactersthing Empty Re: Hai! Entersomethingthatwillgetoverthetencharactersthing

Post by fireflare77 Thu May 01, 2008 10:31 am

RISSA!!! *runs and tackles, then in a more gentlemanly fashion, picks her up and shakes her hand* Let me introduce you. Over here we have Hobo Bob All hail Hobo He's an idiot who thinks it's funny to flame me. Over in the middle of the room is Lydia piano She'll be running over to hug you when she gets the chance. Over there we have Queen Go admins~! A.K.A. Elle. She coined that smiley. Then we have LeAnn, or Sparky12. She's our resident stacked and candymachine girl. She preffers to show the techielaidbackgirl side though. Then Hayden... you remember Hayden, right? ( gun chainsaw ) We have another hobo over there drinking shots of rootbeer (which is evidently scarse in Disneyland/world. He also likes to flame me. And... me!
fireflare77
fireflare77
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 780
Warning Level : Immune to Warnings
Registration date : 2008-02-21

http://blogzone.blogsup.net

Back to top Go down

Hai! Entersomethingthatwillgetoverthetencharactersthing Empty Re: Hai! Entersomethingthatwillgetoverthetencharactersthing

Post by Presidente Thu May 01, 2008 11:37 am

Wait, am I the other hobo?

In case you don't know me Rissa it is I, Carter Morgan! Spencer's mortal enemy and rival forum master! I visit this site occasionally to check up on things. LeAnn and Brandon work for me so I think we'll all get along quite fine...
Presidente
Presidente

Number of posts : 62
Warning Level : One Warning
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Thu May 01, 2008 3:27 pm

You are not my mortal enemy. Nor are you a forum master. ...nor a rival! You can't compare. LeAnn and Brandon.... well, OK. As for you two getting along fine. That will never happen. Rissa, you can PM me for the things they say about people they don't even know. Yes, you ARE the other hobo. Face it, you suck. Anyway Biblo, I told Lydia you are here and she will prolly be able to post by tomorrow. Later. (btw, she's really glad you're here!)
fireflare77
fireflare77
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Elle* Thu May 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Rissa...hi and welcome!! *Spencer....you know why I post those Go admins~! ?? Don't you?? IF you don't I will post it....but look and you will realize......

Go admins~! (Just to annoy you. LOL!)
*Elle*
*Elle*

Number of posts : 151
Location : My house and why do you wanna know....Are you a stalker??
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.velociteen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carbon_Copy Fri May 02, 2008 3:57 am

Haha, fun fun. Um, *in small voice* hi everyone. Can you put me down now Spence? Not only am I taller than you, but considerably heavier. *gets off* I remember you Carter, you came on WTJ for like a day and then disappeared. xD And yea I remember Hayden.

My memory's working for once! *w00t!*
Carbon_Copy
Carbon_Copy
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Presidente Fri May 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Yes. I am the stealth of the night. I am here one day and then gone the next. I dash in between alley ways. The shadows are my streets and passages to my mission. My soul cries ... no more...

Uhh... now that all of the avant grade poetry is over I would post a link to my forum but Spencer would ban me. And I would PM you but I have lost those privileges. Spencer has thought of everything. And Spencer saying I suck? I am ashamed. I haven't done a single thing to you on this forum. And root beer is scarse at Disneyland (just so you know) and if I had shots of root beer I would drink them.

I'm Mormon. Just thought you should know.

Just a question. What do I call you? Do I call you Carbon_Copy or Biblo or Rissa? Just getting the formalities straight.
Presidente
Presidente

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky12 Sat May 03, 2008 1:37 pm

welcome, Carbon_Copy. And yeah, if you want me to call you something else, just say so.
sparky12
sparky12

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Sat May 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Presidente wrote:Yes. I am the stealth of the night. I am here one day and then gone the next. I dash in between alley ways. The shadows are my streets and passages to my mission. My soul cries ... no more...

Uhh... now that all of the avant grade poetry is over I would post a link to my forum but Spencer would ban me. And I would PM you but I have lost those privileges. Spencer has thought of everything. And Spencer saying I suck? I am ashamed. I haven't done a single thing to you on this forum. And root beer is scarse at Disneyland (just so you know) and if I had shots of root beer I would drink them.

I'm Mormon. Just thought you should know.

Just a question. What do I call you? Do I call you Carbon_Copy or Biblo or Rissa? Just getting the formalities straight.

Some of the material in this post was removed. As for banning you, you sure got that right.
fireflare77
fireflare77
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Presidente Sat May 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Oh. I see what was removed. Thank you big brother.
Presidente
Presidente

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Sat May 03, 2008 4:48 pm

1. not funny
2. youre welcome
3. sorry, yes sorry
4. smiley face Smile
fireflare77
fireflare77
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Sat May 03, 2008 4:50 pm

*raises eyebrow* I don't want to know.

HEY RISS! You're here! And my computer's working, so I can actually say hi with my own voice. Smile

So, yeah. I think I'm the one person on here who doesn't hate anyone else on here, you and possibly LeAnn being the exceptions. And Hayden, but he doesn't show up often enough to count.

Carter and Spencer aren't this mean in real life. I wonder why they decide they're going to kill each other here.

So... hi!
Lydia
Lydia
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Sat May 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Lydia, chatbox, now please.
fireflare77
fireflare77
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Sat May 03, 2008 4:53 pm

*rolls eyes* Coming, mother.
Lydia
Lydia
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Back to top Go down

Post by Presidente Sun May 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Um.....................kay.

Just so you know CC, sparky12 is LeAnn.
Presidente
Presidente

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky12 Sun May 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Spencer already said that.
sparky12
sparky12

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Sun May 04, 2008 8:08 pm

And Presidente' is Carter, and hobo bob (both of them) are Brandon.
Lydia
Lydia
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Back to top Go down

Post by Presidente Mon May 05, 2008 12:19 am

I think we made it clear that I am Carter with my whole "stealth of the night" speach.
Presidente
Presidente

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Mon May 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Rolling Eyes No, really?
Lydia
Lydia
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChEcKeRz16 Tue May 06, 2008 7:16 pm

fireflare77 wrote:RISSA!!! *runs and tackles, then in a more gentlemanly fashion, picks her up and shakes her hand* Let me introduce you. Over here we have Hobo Bob All hail Hobo He's an idiot who thinks it's funny to flame me. Over in the middle of the room is Lydia piano She'll be running over to hug you when she gets the chance. Over there we have Queen Go admins~! A.K.A. Elle. She coined that smiley. Then we have LeAnn, or Sparky12. She's our resident stacked and candymachine girl. She preffers to show the techielaidbackgirl side though. Then Hayden... you remember Hayden, right? ( gun chainsaw ) We have another hobo over there drinking shots of rootbeer (which is evidently scarse in Disneyland/world. He also likes to flame me. And... me!
.....UHM....EH-HEM!....-cough,cough- What about me?.....

RISSA! Dude! whats going on in your middle-eastern life!?
ChEcKeRz16
ChEcKeRz16
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Number of posts : 48
Location : .....just assessing my most inner thoughts.....they're kinda creepy....
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Wed May 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Chelz is our M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S Juggling Girl
fireflare77
fireflare77
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ChEcKeRz16 Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

... scratch scratch whats that supposed to mean?
ChEcKeRz16
ChEcKeRz16
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Number of posts : 48
Location : .....just assessing my most inner thoughts.....they're kinda creepy....
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Thu May 08, 2008 9:32 am

You can jugle (sp) and you are as cheerful as mickey mouse! joker You could be our joker girl? or our Bubblegum girl?
fireflare77
fireflare77
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Thu May 08, 2008 10:14 pm

What's that thing supposed to be, anyways?
Lydia
Lydia
Global Moderator (super)
Global Moderator (super)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Elle* Fri May 09, 2008 3:45 pm

Rissa??? Have you been on??
*Elle*
*Elle*

Number of posts : 151
Location : My house and why do you wanna know....Are you a stalker??
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.velociteen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum