Blogzone3
Welcome! Activity on the forum is slow right now, but you can help us out with some quality posting. Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blogzone3
Welcome! Activity on the forum is slow right now, but you can help us out with some quality posting. Enjoy!
Blogzone3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRQS #3

2 posters

Go down

GRQS #3 Empty GRQS #3

Post by Hayden Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:04 pm

We all become "hobo's" and get spare change until other people start to do this then we will have 100's of hobo's at our command and we can demmand money from citizens of anywhere to give us money. Once we have th money all we have to do is take off our hobo outfits (except Hobo Bob Very Happy ) After that we give a tiny bit of the money we earned to all the rest of the hobo's under a single condition that they will beg in another state and leave us alone. After that we split the $$ up evenly between all that participated and go off on our ways Bathing in Coffe

What do you think 10, 10, 10! 1st PLACE! we might not make a ton of $$ but atleast we will get somewhere Star Sprinkle or not... My computer sucks! OMGOSH maybe you guys think I was Alien ubduction and that I will take all of the money we earn and give it to the aliens and make them richer Money and that I need some therapy or maybe a good whip but what do I know.......

Last edited by Hayden on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hayden
Hayden

Number of posts : 20
Warning Level : No Warnings
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

GRQS #3 Empty Re: GRQS #3

Post by Hayden Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:12 pm

OMGOSH comon guys look how many views I have but no replies..... Crying or Very sad
Hayden
Hayden

Number of posts : 20
Warning Level : No Warnings
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:06 pm

Hey, I think that's a great scheeme. But what are you going to name it? confused Money All hail Hobo
fireflare77
fireflare77
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 780
Warning Level : Immune to Warnings
Registration date : 2008-02-21

http://blogzone.blogsup.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content